Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coastal Carolina (Home)

UGA 59
Coastal Carolina 0

September 17, 2011 at 1:00

I remember we were all ready for a win at this point....  We needed a big shut out!

I did miss this game because I was on a Walk to Emmaus at Rock Eagle. I especially missed being at the first winning game of the season but I was there in spirit! I want to thank each of you wrote me a letter they were all very special to me.

Billy, thank you for sharing photos!

The Menu:
The Linebergers smoked some Boston Butts for BBQ for this game.  I know that Billy Wendt and Parker Morgan provided some of their homemade BBQ Sauce!


I need to know your memories?

Ed, Jamie and Billy ~ I see a BBQ sandwich!
Parker, Ed, Jimmy & Amanda in deep thought!
I bet they are debating what to drink next. :-)
Icon of Sanford Stadium
~Another Icon ~
Rob, Lee and Billy showing off their special BBQ Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your memories from this game.